This Rosemary Chicken Traybake in my Ondine cuisine Platine Oval Roasting Pan is a dish bursting with flavour!
- Splash of Avocado oil
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, plus extra zest, to garnish
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. I then cover my Platine Oval Roasting Pan with avocado oil. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Cut several slits in chicken pieces and toss with orange zest.
- Place potatoes, onions, pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl. Mix orange juice with olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl; add to vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in your roasting pan and top with chicken. Break rosemary into small sprigs; place two-thirds into chicken slits. Add garlic and remaining rosemary to the dish; toss well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, tossing halfway through. Season with freshly cracked black pepper; garnish with extra zest and serve.