Using 80% or higher dark chocolate means you can enjoy snacks like these every single day. There is no reason eating healthy should mean you don’t get to enjoy delicious treats. This recipe is keto, vegan, dairy free and gluten free.
- 5 bars of 80% dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups ground nuts of your choice
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter
- Sprinkling of coconut flakes
- Sprinkling of Himalayan salt
- Melt half of the chocolate with coconut oil, then add over the rest of the chocolate broken into small pieces and ground nuts.
- In a large tray spread the mixture then add a swirl of the nut butter, sprinkle of coconut flakes and salt. Freeze until rock-hard then cut into squares and store in the fridge in an airtight container, enjoy!