This homemade Grain-Free Cardamom Granola recipe is a winner. I had mine with coconut milk and topped with raspberries & a drizzle of raw honey.
- 1/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients. Spread out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake granola, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and dry, about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let fully cool on the tray, it will crisp as it cools. Break up into small chunks and store in an airtight container. The granola will keep for 2-3 weeks