I wanted to share with you this new recipe I have tried out – Dark Chocolate and Coconut Bites.
They’re dairy free, gluten free and no bake – healthy and tasty!
- 3 cups ground almonds
- 3 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 coconut cup milk
- 6 Tablespoons (31g) unsweetened natural or dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Heat over a low fire and blend ingredients until all melted together then refrigerate until you are ready to make into small bite size balls.
- Once ready roll into one tablespoon balls and place an inch apart on a baking tray. Drizzle with dark chocolate then refrigerate for about one hour until set.